GuidePedia

0


*WISZEY AND BLESZY*
"EPISODE FIVE (5)"
I woke up the next day in hospital bed.
I sustained much injury from the accident.
The pain was so excrutiating.
I don't think another person would have survived that accident. Hahaahaha..... It was as if someone was boiling hot water in my body.
I woke up from a dream. I dreamt that BLESZY was there at the hospital, spoon-feeding me.
I had to run away from her in that dream. There was only one way I could do that; I opened my eyes.
I looked around to be sure there was none like her in that ward.
A woman was sitting beside me.
I guess she was the woman that knocked me down. I felt quite relieved. I closed my eyes & relaxed my mind.
After a while, I heard a voice; a female voice; it was familiar. BLESZY again.
She was holding a foodflask.
"Here is the food mum!" I heard her say.
It was her mum that knocked me down while she was coming to pick her from the evening class. The very woman sitting beside me. What a coincidence!!....
Her mum excused herself to go get some fruits.
Bleszy sat closer to me.
Guess what? She was spoon-feeding me. Exactly what she did in my dream.
I couldn't run away this time. I couldn't, even if I tried to,
so I just kept my calm.
For the first time, I watched her closely.
She gave me a warm smile.
I noticed her beauty: her dimples, her sparkling eyes, her coily hair.
If you were ever asked to define beauty,
you can simply say,
"Beauty can be defined as Bleszy" and you would be given your full marks.
How else can I make you imagine her beauty?
In short, singer Rihanna would be considered ugly when Bleszy is around.
"Lucky me!" I thought.
While she was spoon-feeding me, a moth of food hanged around my jaw.
She picked it with her mouth, then put it in my mouth, kissing me in the process.
I acted not to like what she did.
Ofcourse I wished she would do it again...and again.
Perhaps she would but her mum, accompanied by my mum just bumped in.
Gosh!!!
I really wished they waited a bit!!...
WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE SIX (6)
TIME: 09:00AM
STORY TIME: WISZEY AND BLESZY EPISODE 1
STORY TIME : WISZEY AND BLESZY EPISODE 2
STORY TIME : WISZEY AND BLESZY EPISODE 3
STORY TIME : WISZEY AND BLESZY EPISODE 4

Post a Comment

 
Top