GuidePedia

0


*WISZEY AND BLESZY*
"EPISODE FOUR (4)"
The next day when I attended my evening class, a new student walked in; a female student.
She just registered newly.
Her face was familiar.
Her beauty was equally familiar.
I was still trying to recall the name when I heard the teacher giving her direction,
"You may take the front seat Bleszy."
Yes. It was Bleszy. Bleszy Henry. The girl I rescued from the hands of those two.
"I must not let her see me!" I told myself.
But our lesson teacher, mrs. Gift, exposed me.
She asked me a question. Now one of the rules in that lesson is that u would be walked out of the class-room if u refused standing up when a question is asked u.
I was reluctant at first. I didn't want this Bleszy of a girl to notice my presence in that lesson. But either way, she was going to see me walking out of the class-room if I don't stand up to answer. I had no choice.
Mrs. Gift was our teacher of Biology.
One "silly" thing about her is that she asks too many questions at a time, trying to confuse one.
"What's growth?" she asked.
"Growth is an IRREVERSIBLE increase in size and complexity of an organisim..." I answered then pursed.
"Go on; I didn't ask u to define," she said.
"Growth is brought about by the synthesis of the protoplasm," I continued,
"for growth to occur, the rate of synthesis or anabolism must exceed the rate of catabolism."
"Give one difference between growth in plants and animals?" she added.
"Growth in plants is indefinite and apical while growth in animals is definite and uniform in all of the body." I responded.
Now the whole class were starring at me and that's one thing I dislike.
Bleszy had seen me as well.
Mrs.  Gift didn't expect me to have answered the question the way I did.
...and she told the class to give me an applause.
I felt shy.
She taught for a while and then dismissed everyone when it was time.
I noticed Bleszy was searching for me.
I quickly bent down and ran out zig-zagly between the students so she won't see me.
But she did.
She was even running after me. What a girl!
I increased my steps, heading straight to my home.
But...
...but just then,
a vehicle sped off and knocked me down. I was quite unfortunate.
WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE FIVE (5) BY 06:00AM
STORY TIME: WISZEY AND BLESZY EPISODE 1
STORY TIME : WISZEY AND BLESZY EPISODE 2
STORY TIME : WISZEY AND BLESZY EPISODE 3
STORY TIME : WISZEY AND BLESZY EPISODE 5

Post a Comment

 
Top