GuidePedia

0
*WISZEY AND BLESZY*
EPISODE ONE (1)
"Go to the kitchen and get your food!" my mum commanded.
"What did u prepare mum?" I asked.
"You will have to manage son; I will prepare something different tomorrow!"
"No mum!" I cut in.
"I am fed up with eating that same meal, virtually everyday."
"Listen son," she said,
"Don't be sad about your food."
I didn't reply.
"You know I don't have much!
Go eat and tomorrow I will prepare something different!" she added.
It was "eba" and "egusi" soup. I have been eating that for the last 3 days, morning and evening. I was fed up with it.
But mum was right; I shouldn't be sad about my food.
That night, I couldn't sleep;
I could feel worms eating the walls of my intestine.
I waited for my mum to go to her room, then I tip-toed to the kitchen. I wanted to eat without my mum finding out.
While eating, she walked into the kitchen; she said,
"Thanks!"
I was shy and suddenly lost my appetite.
She apologised for bumping in like that.
Something nice about my mum.
She's all I've got in this world.
My dad had varnished into thin air.
He is not dead, but I choose to say he is dead if someone asked me of him.
According to my mum,
this is why my dad varnished:
They were married for 3 yrs without a child.
My dad had told her many a time that he was going to abandon her if she was unable to give him a child.
In the third year of their marriage,
my mum took in.
She said it was the happiest moment of her life. She visited several hospitals to confirm it.
She wanted to keep it a secret from my dad for like a month.
But then...
She returned from the market one afternoon and found a Note on the table.
The note reads:
My dear!
I expected you to be pregnant by now but I can't see any sign of it.
It's very clear that you will never be able to give me a child.
I am sorry you will never see me again.
I am gone to start another life somewhere faraway,
with another woman who can give me a child. Goodbye!"
MY mum fell ill for several weeks because of this.
And she never set her eyes on him ever since,
even after she gave birth to me....WISZEY!
WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE TWO (2)..... @12:00PM

IF YOU HAD MISSED OUR PREVIOUS STORY, READ FROM EPISODES 1 TO 10 HERE!

STORY TIME: WISZEY AND BLESZY EPISODE 2

Post a Comment

 
Top