GuidePedia

0
*THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY*
EPISODE NINE [9]
As I wondered through the thick forest.
I met a hunter lying still on bare ground.
There was blood stain all over his face. I dragged him to shade and I cleaned the blood stain off his face.
To my utter amazement, there was no cut on his face.
"How on earth did the blood get there?" I asked myself.
I began to panic.
To add petrol to fire, the hunter abruptly opened his eyes. I was just about to take to my heels when he yelled that I should stop. It took me so much courage to do so.
The hunter showed me a small bottle with black liquid inside. According to him, if u drank the liquid, you would seem as if u are dead for good three hours.
He told me he usually does that when ever he came across a wild beast in the forest. He showed me another small bottle. It contained the blood of a goat. It was the blood he poured all over his face. According to him, the wild beasts does not harm anyone that appeared dead or that had blood stains.
I gave the hunter a fake story about myself and he agreed that I dwell with him.
I lived with him for good 8 months.
And one day, I had this strong urge to go back to Bleszy.
But I was afraid of what Chom and his men may do to me if they saw me.
Before I left,
I begged the hunter to help me with his black liquid so that I can always use it to appear like a dead person if I got into trouble.
I sighted Bleszy from a far distance; she was pregnant...
WATCH OUT FOR THE FINAL EPISODE
[06:00pm]
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE ONE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE TWO
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE THREE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE FOUR
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE FIVE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE SIX
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE 7
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE EIGHT

.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE TEN [FINAL]

Post a Comment

 
Top