GuidePedia

0
*THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY*
EPISODE TEN [10]
*THE FINAL EPISODE*
It took me two days to find my way back to Bleszy's village.
Bleszy was the first person who noticed me. I anticipated that she would scream and gather all the villagers to stone me. But she didn't.
She did something very hilarious. She gave me a hot slap...and then...
Then she hugged me. She was pregnant for me.
I was astonished.
"How about Chom?" I asked her.
"Ever since Chom discovered I am pregnant," she narrated,
"he started treating me and your baby in my womb in total disdain sometimes..."
She was still talking when Chom came out of the house with a cutlass and chased after me.
I couldn't run much because I was tired and weak. So I got to a point and drank the black liquid I got from the hunter.
I went numb immediately. I couldn't talk, couldn't move, couldn't open my eyes.
But I could hear all that was been said around me.
Chom noticed I was lying still. He thought I was dead and he took to his heels. He ran out of the village for fear of being accused that he killed me.
"Let's bury the stranger immediately," someone said.
I began to panic and I said my last prayer before I be put six feet under the ground.
Just then, the king summoned all the male youths & elders.
The men planning to bury me all left, leaving my still body with Bleszy.
Bleszy wept bitterly and stayed with me for good 3 hours.
And then I woke up. Ofcourse she was scared at first until I explained to her, the black liquid.
Bleszy agreed to spend the rest of her life with me.
That day,
I told her the truth, why I left my father's house.
She agreed to follow me, to reconcile with my father; with my sister; with the woman I killed & buried her duck.
Bleszy gave birth in my father's house; she gave birth to a boy and we named him after her grand father.
Then suddenly, I felt a hot slap on my bare back. When I woke up, it was my mum. So Wisdom you have started bedwetting? Mum asked in astonished, I was surprised to realised that all those notorious acts of mine were all dream....
Some people had already knew it's a dream. But thank God... Am not a fornicator, rapist, murderer, terrorist etc.
.....THE END......

STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE ONE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE TWO
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE THREE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE FOUR
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE FIVE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE SIX
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE 7
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE EIGHT
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE NINE

Post a Comment

 
Top