GuidePedia

0
*THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY*
EPISODE EIGHT [8]
SOMEONE whistled & before I knew it, I was being chased by crowds. I could see my own downfall.
I ran a while but then I heard footsteps ahead of me.
I had only one option; I climbed on a tree.
And that night, for the very first time,
I prayed to God silently in my mind, to spare my life; not to let them spot me on the tree.
Imagine me, Wiszey, who never believed in prayers.
All of a sudden, the young men whom were chasing me stood just a few yards from the tree I climbed. And then I heard a familiar voice.
It was Chom's.
"I'm grateful to u all for starving yourselves of sleep because of that stranger. U can all go back home now & retire to bed. Leave the fight for me. He had molested my wife to-be and I promise to bring back his head!" he swore.
Following Chom's words, the young men all returned home.
In the moonlight, I watched Chom moved a few steps and then..
It was if he was pricked by thorns. And he held his left foot and sat down under the very tree I was on.
I could just jump on his head and that would be the end of his life.
But I didn't do that. I discovered I didn't really have the mind to kill a fellow human; especially as God answered my prayer by putting Chom's life in my hands.
Right from that night,
I started believing that prayer works indeed.
An idea crossed my mind;
I plucked a fruit from the tree and dropped it straight on Chom's head.
He got so scared and ran for his dear life.
I guess he thought a ghost did that. Lol!
FIND OUT WHERE I WENT NEXT IN EPISODE NINE
TIME: 12:00PM
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE ONE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE TWO
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE THREE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE FOUR
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE FIVE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE SIX
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE 7
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE NINE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE TEN [FINAL]

Post a Comment

 
Top