GuidePedia

0
*THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY*
EPISODE FOUR [4]
I soon got to find out that the old man is Bleszy's grand father. Yes! She calls him grand-father.
When I recovered from my pretended state of unconsciousness, Bleszy's grand father asked to know who I am.
Ofcourse I was expecting that question from the old man and I was prepared for it.
I told him I had lost my parents in a fire accidents. Then I proceeded to telling him that my uncle tried to kill me and I escaped.
The old man shook his head pitifully. He surely b'lieved my cock & bull story.
We talked a while.
And then...
And then there was silence.
And then the old man fell asleep.
And then Bleszy walked up.
And then I helped her take her grand father inside the house.
And then Bleszy and I got into a conversation.
She told me how she had lost her parents in flooding. And that's been the reason for her grand father's strange behaviour ever since.
He could fall asleep anytime;
during a conversation or even while eating his meal.
While Bleszy was still talking about the lost of her parents, a tear dropped from her eye.
I helped her wipe it off.
She buried her head in my arms.
And I consoled her.
I liked the atmosphere, not until a young man who seemed to be a bit taller than I am walked up.
Bleszy fleed from my arms and ran to give him a hug.
She introduced the young man to me as her lover.
I pretended a smile and shook his hand.
"I can't share u with Bleszy!" I said in my mind.
WHAT AM I UP TO NOW?
FIND OUT IN EPISODE FIVE@12p.m

STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE ONE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE TWO
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE THREE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE FIVE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE SIX
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE 7
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE EIGHT
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE NINE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE TEN [FINAL]

Post a Comment

 
Top