GuidePedia

0
*THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY*
EPISODE FIVE [5]
Bleszy was in the young man's arms for over 10 minutes. At a point, I thought they had turn to statues.
The young man's name is Chom.
After watching the two for a while,
I went to Bleszy and told her it's getting late,
that we should get inside the house.
Her responds was like a blow on my nose.
She told me she won't be able to sleep if she doesn't spend satisfactory time with Chom.
I went really mad that night. But I kept my cool and went inside.
A thought crossed my mind:
"Why didn't she bring Chom to the house?"
I woke her grand father and told him that Bleszy was hanging out with some strange guy under the mango tree.
He was really mad and he went there.
I didn't know what exactly he did but I just saw Bleszy cried back into the house.
I felt happy but later sad,
because Bleszy kept herself at arm's length from me through out that night.
The following day, Bleszy's lover, Chom, came to give me warnings to leave the house otherwise I would be sorry.
Though he was taller than I am and more of age as well,
I wasn't scared a bit.
I simply laughed at his stupidity. I laughed because he had no idea,
what I was capable of doing.
He had no idea of what a heart like mine could do.
A heart that could kill and bury an innocent duck.
A heart that could threaten to kill his blood sister.
A heart that could cut his father's wrist.
My hatred for Chom knew no bound.
And all through that night, I starved myself of sleep.
There was only one thing on my mind;
to ELIMINATE Chom from the surface of EARTH.
WILL I DO THAT IN EPISODE SIX????
WATCH OUT.....
*TIME: 3pm
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE ONE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE TWO
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE THREE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE FOUR
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE SIX
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE 7
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE EIGHT
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE NINE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE TEN [FINAL]

Post a Comment

 
Top