GuidePedia

0
*THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY*
EPISODE SIX (6)
ONE morning,
the three of us went to the river- Bleszy, her grandfather and I.
The old man and I held a hook and line, trying to harvest fish. Bleszy was standing with a calabash, collecting the fish.
It started to rain. The old man couldn't withstand the rain and went to find shade under a palm tree.
He left us in the rain.
After a while, we heard screams. Bleszy's grandfather was dying.
We rushed to meet him under the palm tree.
Thank God we ran early enough to hear his last words before he passed away.
"Please take care of Bleszy!"
were his last words to me.
And then he closed his eyes, forever.
I was shocked.
I wished, I have the power of resurrection. But I was building castles on the air.
I couldn't move an inch.
Blood was no longer running in my veins.
Bleszy was crying oceans, with tears running down her soft cheek, I was maddened in love with her more.
But I have a rival, who???
.....
...
.
...
...
CHOM..
WHAT NEXT, FIND OUT IN EPISODE SEVEN... 6p.m

STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE ONE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE TWO
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE THREE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE FOUR
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE FIVE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE 7
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE EIGHT
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE NINE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE TEN [FINAL]

Post a Comment

 
Top