GuidePedia

0
*THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY*
EPISODE THREE [3]
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me after cutting my dad's wrist.
I ran as if I was been chased by all the spectators at the stadium during the world cup final match between Argentina and Germany.
I ran, wondering about the bush; running to no where precisely.
I ran until I could run no more.
And I took a rest, close to a river.
"You've done something very awful to your dad, Wiszey.
And u can't go back to him; at least not for now. But life must go on!" I advised myself.
There was a problem.
I was terribly hungry and the day was getting dark.
There was no one around who could possibly help me so I kept moving.
I looked a far off; there were a group of people gathered at the other end of the river.
I moved to meet them.
They were all busy. No one gave me any attention.
They all seemed not to have noticed me.
I saw a man who seemed to be in his early sixties, catching fish with a hook and line.
A young girl of about my age was with him. She may be his daughter or grand daughter.
I dragged my feet on the ground until I got very closed to the old man.
And I fainted in front of him. I actually faked it.
"Get me water Bleszy!" he commanded the girl standing with him.
She brought water for him and he sprinkled some on my face.
Yet, I refused to open my eyes.
And the man, assisted by Bleszy,
held me up,
put me in his truck and took me to his home.
THE STORY HAS JUST BEGUN!
WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE FOUR@6a.m
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE ONE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE TWO
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE THREE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE FIVE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE SIX
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE 7
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE EIGHT
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE NINE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE TEN [FINAL]

Post a Comment

 
Top