GuidePedia

0
*THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY*
EPISODE TWO
When mrs. Kester returned home,
she made the "kwack" sound. She was calling her duck.
But her calls were all in vain.
She started yelling at the top of her voice that someone had stolen her duck.
On hearing this, my sister, Gift,
walked up to me:
"I saw what u did to the duck!" she said.
My heart skipped a beat immediately.
I really thought no one saw me.
While I was still in deep thought,
she again interrupted:
"Will u tell her what u did to her duck or I should help u?"
That's big trouble for me. My parents trusted me a lot & I really don't want them to find out I did a thing like that.
Gosh!
I was really mad at Gift.
I knew she wasn't going to keep her mouth shut about the duck.
I knew she was going to tell mrs. Kester because mum and dad taught her never to see evil and keep quite.
She reminded me of my dad's usual saying:
"THE WORLD IS NOT ONLY SUFFERING FROM EVIL PEOPLE; THE WORLD IS ALSO SUFFERING FROM THE GOOD ONES WHO SEE THESE EVILS BUT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT"
There was only one way to eliminate the secret from the entire surface of earth; to kill Gift!
I got a knife from the kitchen. Gift tried to scream but I held her mouth tight.
I only wanted to threaten her with the knife. Honestly, I wasn't going to kill her.
But just then, my dad walked up and he ran after me.
I tried to run but I hit my left foot on stone & fell down.
And my dad grabbed me.
I was so scared; scared of the lashes of whip that awaited me at home.
There was only one way to escape my dad's firm grip on me;
I cut him deep on his wrist. I cut him again until he let go of me.
And I ran out of his sight; never to return home again!
WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE THREE
TIME: 06:00A.M
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE ONE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE THREE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE FOUR
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE FIVE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE SIX
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE 7
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE EIGHT
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE NINE
.
STORY TIME: THE DOWNFALL OF WISZEY EPISODE TEN [FINAL]

Post a Comment

 
Top