GuidePedia

*THE ADVENTURES OF WISZEY*

"EPISODE SEVEN (7)"

MY teaching job didn't even last 2 days.
What a bad luck!
I ran very far away from the school with no intention of ever returning.
As I strolled from one street to another,
I saw a sign post which reads,
"Houseboy needed."
I decided to give it a try.
I knocked on the gate and a woman opened it.
I told her I came to enquire the houseboy notice.
She took me inside and told me to wait for her husband to return.
As a smart boy as I always was,
when I entered the house, I took a broom and started sweeping the compound. The woman was impressed. I heard her making a call, telling her husband that I'm equal to the task.
She told me I could sleep in the sitting room for the time being while they make arrangements to build a room for me outside.
"Oh how wonderful!" I soliloquised.
But the next day was my last day in that house.
What actually happened is this:
Before the woman and her husband left for work,
they gave me some ironings to do.
When I was just about to start ironing,
I noticed a very fine white shirt and trouser.
All my life, I had never worn such white cloth.
Here comes the opportunity.
How beautiful it looked on me when I wore it.
But as I was just about to remove it,
I heard the footsteps of the woman.
I quickly hid myself in the wardrobe while I prayed that she doesn't enter the room. But my prayer was not answered.
The woman walked right inside and seemed to be searching for something.
While in the wardrobe, I gently pulled the white cloth.
I was standing with only my boxer on.
It seemed like she heard movement in the wardrobe and behold....
.
.
.
....
.
....
.
..
.
Behold she opened it and found me standing with only my boxer on.
She was shocked...
So was I.
To worsen the situation, while I was still standing with only boxer, her husband walked in and found us.
I quickly wore my cloth while I thought of how to escape coz there was no way I could start explaning.
The man started shouting at his wife to give him an explanation for what she was doing with me.
On hearing this, I pushed my way through the door and then out of the gate.
That was how I losed my houseboy job.
Again, I didn't even last two days.
What a bad luck!!!!

....THE ADVENTURE
S CONTINUES...

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE EIGHT (8)
TIME: 06:00P.M
 
Top