GuidePedia

*THE ADVENTURES OF WISZEY*

"EPISODE SIX (6)"

My teaching was successful the first day.

Having no place to go lay my head that day, I used my initiative.

I told the care-giver who usually closes the classrooms to give me the key to a classroom. She asked to know why. I simply told her I would love to work on my scheme of work before leaving for home. Indeed my intention was to sleep in the classroom which I did.

As the Headmaster walked pass me to go home, he saw me reading a text book. He gave a welcoming smile. Then he called me and gave me N50 (50 naira) note. At first I refused but he insisted I collected it.

Lols...thank God he insisted!

[Na God save me Ooo!]

I think life was favourable to me once more; I've eating and I have N50 with me.

I slept well and woke up very early. Thank goodness!!! the school had a flowing tap. I only washed my face, hands and legs coz there was no soap to bath.

When I finished, I took a text book from the class, then I locked the door and sat outside peacefully.

The Headmaster was very pleased with me when he arrived.

According to him,

in the entire history of the school, no one has ever arrived before him.

Soon the staff were complete and then the pupils.

Assembly was conducted and then it was time for classes.

When I entered my class,

all the pupils stood up and greeted,

"Good morning sir!"

Before answering their greeting, I took a quick glance round the class...at their foodflasks.

Quite encouraging.

I taught the pupils, "counting of number from 1 to 10."

I finished by 08:30am. Meanwhile their break period is 10:00am but I was already feeling severe hunger. Again I sent all of them out and ensured that this time around I fetched 3 spoons each from their varieties of food. I wasn't satisfied so I took another round of 3 full spoons of food. I didn't know when their meals had almost gone empty from their foodflasks. ...and just then,

the 18-year old boy pushed the door open and behold he caught me red-handed.

I begged him not to say anything about what he saw but he disagreed.

He told me the whole class must hear of it.

Now, since he was trying to prove stubborn,

I had to act very fast.

I quickly called all the pupils in to have their meals.

They all started crying when they noticed the quantity of their meals was reduced.

The boy was going to say who did it when I told him to shut up with AUTHORITY.

Then I asked the pupils,

"which of their classmates did they find in the classroom when they came in?"

They all pointed at the 18-year old boy.

Then I told them I caught him red-handed eating their meals.

Just then, the headmaster walked up, he asked to know what was happening.

Again, the 18-year old boy was going to expose me.

The both of us were trying to talk at the same time.

The headmaster then told him to shut up and let me, his teacher explain.

Ofcourse I told the headmaster the boy ate his classmates' meals....

And Without hearing his own side of the story, the headmaster told me to take him to the staff room for punishment.

In the staff room, I was the first to give this boy slaps.

...and I kept insisting that the boy should be expelled from the school.

Where I began to shiver was when the headmaster walked in and asked to hear the boy out.

I really do not know how manage this boy did it.

He brought out a camera phone from his pocket and showed all the staff the video of how I was eating the meals.

If only I had known, I would have seized it.

Now, while they were seriously watching the video, I tiptoed out of the staff room.

That was the last time they ever saw me.

That was how I ran away and gave up my teaching job.

How Sad indeed!

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE SEVEN (7)

TIME: 06:00A.M

[12
HOURS FROM NOW]

 
Top