GuidePedia

ADVICE TO LADIES

.

Dear Ladies If Your Boyfriend Tells You These Things, Just Know That He Doesn't Love You:

.
➡If You Love me, let me break your virginity.
.
➡If You Love me, let's have Sex Everyday.
.
➡ If You Love Me, come and live wth me.
.
 ➡If You Love me, You Will give me a Blow Job.
.
➡If You Love Me dont argue with me......
.
~Ladies is That The Way of Proving Your Love??
.
~You Don't Have To Prove Your Love That way.
Do those things When The Right Time Comes.
.
~Those Are Just Manipulations By Guys.
They Know That You Are Softhearted and Would Prove Your Love No Matter what !
.
~If You Know What's Good For You, Then Don't Listen To Them.
There are beter ways of proving Your Love To Him.
Have Sex When You get Married To Him.
.
You Prove Your Love....
➡ By showing Care.
➡Being There For Him When Needs You.
➡Respecting Him.
All The times.
.
My Dear Ladies, Boys Will Make You To Show Your Love Through Sex.
.
But A REAL MAN Wants You To Show Your Love Through Your Characters.
.
LADIES DO ALL OF YOU GET THAT???
.
MEN DO YOU AGREE WITH ME??????
 
Top