GuidePedia

0

You need to be a friends to find a friend, says a popular adage. Friendship is about commitment and it's not one person's effort rather it's mutual. 

Throughout Social media platforms, Okuneye Idris who nicknamed himself "Bobrisky" because of his lifestyle and the Nollywood beautiful actress Tonto Dikeh are known as best of friends. 

The duo have been intimately stuck to each other both in favourable and unfavourable times. They have put effort in making sure the world knows them as "best of friends".

Few months ago, We posted about the long expressions of endearment Bobrisky shared concerning His friendship with Tonto Dikeh. The controversial Cross-dresser is madly committed to the friendship and He greatly values it. 

READ THIS: Bobrisky Penned Down Long Note To Tonto Dikeh, Assuring Her Of His Loyal Love - Read It Here


Bobrisky shared another of his allegiance to Tonto Dikeh. Here is what He posted;

"Baby boo , my love, my heart ❤️, my sugar, my everything, my trouble, my honey, my life, my gee , my gossip partners, my drama queen, my moon, my star, my bestie, my joy, my supporter, I love you @tontolet"

Isn't this amazing? 

Tonto Dikeh, who is a single mother, is yet to pay homage to all these endearments from her beloved and bosom friend, Bobrisky. 

Who is Bobrisky? Find out here!

Post a Comment

 
Top