GuidePedia

0

Nigerian famous comedian, Broda Shaggi, sincerely expresses how sorry he is for turning down his fans who were more optimistic to see him in a conference fellowship hold at Ebonyi State, Nigeria. 



According to the Shaggi, who is always known as "bare-bodied comedian" reveals that the disappointment is not intentional but instead it's about a circumstance beyond his control. 


Though He didn't reveal the "circumstance; but We are yet to draw the conclusion that the organizers of the conference later changed their mind on paying the comedian for "Live Concert".


To keep His fans aware of the situations, Shaggi says..  

I salute all my good people in Ebonyi State.

Particularly those that will be at fellowship at the International Conference Centre, Ebonyi State this evening.


It is with regret that I must inform you that I am unable to fellowship with you due to circumstances beyond my control. I had no choice but to take this step. I had announced two weeks ago that I will be attending the event. This is to formally announce that I will no longer be attending as the organizers didn’t fulfill their side of the deal. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause those who are expecting to see me today. 

I hope that I am able to visit and fellowship with my brothers sometime in the not too distant future.

Thank you very much for your love and support over the years. I remain committed to bringing love and laughter to your lives, living rooms, and events .

Sincerely,

Broda Shaggi

Post a Comment

 
Top