GuidePedia

0

Honesty is the best policy says a popular saying. Despite the widespread of distrust and theft, There are many who still hold tightly to their honesty. 


A Nigerian Lady identified by her Instagram handler as Cee_Wendy, does one of the rarest things in the world. 

The 26 year old lady, who hails from igbo, eaterern part of Nigeria narrates on Instagram how a company in Lagos, Nigeria, mistakenly paid her a salary she didn't work for. 

According to her, She went there for the interview she was called for, but was not employed. 

Here is what She Wrote on Instagram today:

"Is this not incredible? See more photos below I WAS PAID SALARY FOR A JOB I DID NOT DO AND I’M RETURNING IT.

I have been in lagos for some months in search for job, I have applied for jobs and still applying for jobs, gone for interviews and then in April I got a job as a sales representative with a Fintech through an outsourcing firm.”

 She Further Said: 

”I already filled in some of my details in which my account details was part of but for some reasons I couldn’t take the job offer.

People who took the job offer are 1 month on the job and were paid salary for the first month yesterday.”

READ THIS ALSO: [HONESTY] A KEKE DRIVER RETURNS A BAG OF MONEY. PEOPLE ARE PRAISING WHILE OTHERS ARE ABUSING HIM (SEE SCREENSHOTS)

”I also got a credit alert meaning I was paid by the outsourcing firm for a job I did not do”.

”I have waited for the transaction to be reversed or to get a call but none seems to be coming forth. Therefore am going to the outsourcing firm today to return the money and to let them correct their payroll. NO, I haven’t gotten a job yet, am still unemployed and searching.”

” NO, I didn’t get salary from any source in the last month which means I need money but my desperation for a source of income will not rule out the conscious need to keep my integrity for the long run. Yes I am a Nigerian. Yes I am an Igbo girl. Yes Nigerians still up hold integrity.” 

Igbo is one of the major tribes in Nigeria. People hailing from this tribe are better describe as "lovers of money" or "Money Lovers". 

What do you have to say about this? 

ALSO READ THIS: [HONESTY] A KEKE DRIVER RETURNS A BAG OF MONEY. PEOPLE ARE PRAISING WHILE OTHERS ARE ABUSING HIM (SEE SCREENSHOTS) 

Post a Comment

 
Top