GuidePedia

0

One of the Nigerian male barbie, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrosky, fires all the trolls who come to comment "rubbish" on his instagram page. 


Bobrisky, Who is expert in bleaching cream, makes it clear this morning on Instagram that anybody who does not foot his bills on any basic amenities does not have a "say" on how He should live his life. 


"If you are not paying any of these listed fees for me, says Bobrisky, my driver salary, my cleaner salary, my gate man salary, fueling my cars, estate dues, Phcn (electricity)fee, water bills, provisions, my hair, cloths, shoes, tickets, my grandma feeding money,  And you wanna have a say in my life God will punish you. Not only that FUCK YOU"

READ THIS:- Nigerian Guy Blasts Bobrisky Of Being The Worst Sinner on Instagram - READ MORE!!

Bobrisky has many haters as He normally labels them and He does not tolerate their criticism. 

The self-claimed king of snapchat recently reveals how enormous He would like his birthday party which marks him "28" to be on August 31.


According to him, the party will hold on two (2) days with different invitations. 


What do you think about this??

READ THIS ALSO;Bobrisky Penned Down Long Note To Tonto Dikeh, Assuring Her Of His Loyal Love - Read It Here 

Post a Comment

 
Top