GuidePedia

0
*WISZEY AND BLESZY*
*EPISODE SEVEN (7)*
"Let's go home," Bleszy's mum said to her.
"Can I stay with him until his mum returned?" Bleszy begged.
"Granted; I'ld be back by the evening." her mum agreed.
In Bleszy's sparkling eyes, I could see how delighted she was.
Though I didn't show it in my countenance,
I was more delighted.
Everyone left the ward,
leaving Bleszy and I together.
She peeled a banana and put in my mouth.
While masticating it,
I heard these 'heavy' words from her mouth,
"I love you!"
"Did those two guys ever bothered you again?" I tried to change the topic.
"They never did," she responded.
Then we were silent.
Then she starred straight into my eyes.
Then she smiled.
Then she drew closer to me.
Then she said again,
"I fell in love with you right from the very first day we met; the day u rescued me from those two."
Again I was speechless.
"Can we be best of friends?" she added.
Again I didn't reply.
"Your silence is hurting me; pls talk to me," she cried.
I still didn't respond.
"Just be patient Bleszy, when the time is right,
I'ld tell u how I feel for u," I said in my mind.
She was silent now. Tears had formed round those sparkling eyes of hers.
I could have told her right there that I love her too. I really do.
But I didn't tell her right there.
And I don't know why.
After a while, my mum walked in.
I forgot to pass the message from Bleszy's dad.
When Bleszy's dad showed up that evening,
my mum was out again.
And so it happened that Bleszy's dad and my mum didn't meet.
And the man never showed up at the hospital again until I was discharged.
WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?
FIND OUT IN EPISODE EIGHT (8)
THIS EVENING BY 06:30PM

Post a Comment

 
Top