GuidePedia

0
 
Rape is really rampant today especially in Nigeria.
88% of girls today are victimized by rapists and this act is really ungodly and uncalled for.

An unidentified girl shares a sadistic experience she encountered with her father last night, how her father had canal knowledge of her.

The 21 yr old girl narrated that Her came back home drunk last night which is unusual of him.
"I was watching TV program late in the night waiting for my dad's arrival. I was all alone cos my mum died when I was 6. My Father has been the one taking care of me"  She says.

She Continues "When my father actually came back, I bid him goodbye and headed to my room and He followed suit (thinking he was going to his room).
My dad followed me to my room and pushed me down on my bed and forcefully slept me"

See screenshots below


Post a Comment

 
Top