GuidePedia

0

*THE ADVENTURES OF WISZEY*

EPISODE TEN (10)

*THE FINAL EPISODE*

I successfully bounced out of that enviroment I stole a Red T-Shirt. The owner of the shirt never did saw me but the shirt landed me in hot soup (in trouble).
While I was still bouncing along the road side,
a young guy of about the same height as me ran pass me and threw an envelope on me.
Not knowing what was happening,
I grabbed the envelope. I opened it and saw plenty of money.
While I was still standing like a confused goat,
a disorderly crowd bumped into me screaming,
"He is the thief! That's the envelope with him!"
I explained to them with tears in my eyes that I was innocent, that the real thief threw the envelope on me.
They would have believed me if not for the coincidence of Red shirt. Actually, the real thief was also putting on Red T-Shirt.
Before I could shout Union Jack, a fat woman who claimed to be the owner of the envelope walked up to me, gave me a mighty slap and told the crowd I was the thief who snatched her envelope
from her. She added,
"I didn't see his face clearly but he was putting on RED T-SHIRT!"
Before I knew it, someone raised a very big stone and hit me on my head. I received series of blows, kicks and slaps... Then they proceeded to putting a car tyre round my neck.
They poured petrol all over my body and some one was just about to set fire on me
and then...
.
.
.
.
And then I woke up!
What a bad dream!
I was sweating profusely.
Beside me was my loving step mum who just woke me up to have my breakfast.
"So it was all a dream?" I asked myself.
I took a deep breath.
If not for my step mum who woke me up, the stupid angry crowd would have set fire on me.
Innocent boy like me.

What a bad dream!!!

....THE END....

Post a Comment

 
Top