GuidePedia

0
An Unidentified Nigerian Pretty Lady solicits help from social media about a strange incident that occurred at her fiancee's home.

Here is her story She posted online:
“Two weeks ago, I went to my in-laws house. When I got there, I was given a separate room from my fiancée. At night I was getting ready to go to bed when my mother in-law came to me and told me not to close the door that I should leave it open for the night. I didn’t understand what she meant but I obeyed her. That night I closed my door but I didn’t lock it.

“At a point in the night my father in-law to-be, came into my room and began to touch me. I have never been a deep sleeper, so when he touched me I woke up immediately. I asked him what he wanted and he told me that was the way of their culture (for the father to sleep with their son’s wife). I pushed him away from the bed and told him to leave my room. He thought I was joking and wanted to touch me further but I slapped his hand away. We struggled for a while and I didn’t how I did it but I was able to push him out of the room successfully. I locked the door and in the morning I ran out of the house. I told my fiancée about this and he told me the man is his father and that there is nothing he can do about it. At that moment, I felt so devalued and hurt but I still love him. What should I do?”

Please Drop your comment 

Post a Comment

 
Top