GuidePedia

0
Nigerian Male barbie and bleaching cream expert, Bobrisky, has taken to instagram to share his true life confession of how he suffered right from youth.

Bobrisky decided to share the post as a note of warning to some of his fans who do not like him. He told them at least he did not become a fraudster but did what he knows how to do best. The male Barbie also disclosed that his haters should leave him alone except they want to be punished by God.

2019 is really dawn on the Controversial cross dresser because He has been the talk of social media since the early week of this month.

Here is what He Wrote:
He wrote:


“Dis was me ten yrs back suffering with no mother to care for me . I lost my mum few month before dis pic. Out of my suffering I still struggled to sponsor myself to university of Lagos. I study accounting….At dis time of me depression was living inside me but I choose to overcome it.
Where are the Nigeria police to help me then , where are the federal govt then to provide job opportunity to the fresh graduates. Now people wanna judge me . I choose not to be anything to make money such as Robbery,fraudsters, killer etc…. but hustle hard with wat I know. If u don’t want God punish u just leave Bobrisky alone !!!!!. Now I’m a millionaire everybody wanna be a judge . Pls be careful. If u don’t like my page pls just use ur unfollow button I beg u. Love u"

What Do you have to say about this??

Post a Comment

 
Top