GuidePedia

0

*PLEASE FOLLOW THIS STORY TO THE END*

"THE ADVENTURES OF WISZEY"


EPISODE ONE (1)
I woke up one morning at exactly 8:00am.
Everyone had left the home already.
I was feeling very hungry!
Fortunately for me I found (N20) 20 naira note in my pocket.
If I bought "Akara" N20, it would sustain me for a while.
The hunger was already eating the walls of my small intestine.
Without brushing my teeth, I got up, hanged my singlet on my shoulders and proceeded.
On my way to the joint where a woman fries this "Akara," I hit my left toe on stone.
As I bent down to touch the toe, my N20 fell down.
Before I would shout Union Jack, a small boy of about the age of 10 had picked it and was running away.
With the hungry anger burning in me, I started chasing him.
My singlet fell from my shoulder but I didn't care. I chased the little idiot not minding his age until we got to the market square.
I couldn't catch up with him coz his running was ziz-zag. I got so irritated that I pulled my slippers and threw at him. I missed my target.
By this time, I was with neither shoes nor shirt on.
At a point, I picked a stone from the ground and was going to throw at him when he started screaming while still running..
In no time, a crowd was formed.
Two young men grabbed me from behind saying that I was crazy. I narrated to them what actually happened, that the little boy took my money but they wouldn't hear of it.
They chose to believe the boy.
They thought I was really mad coz I had no shirt and no shoes on.
Before I knew it,
the men started dragging me home that I was a mad person.
All my explanations proved abortive.
What pained me the most was when I looked through the crowed and noticed the ten-year old boy smiling with my N20 note in his hand.
They dragged me home and UNFORTUNATELY for me, it was my step mum we met.
The men told her that I was crazy that I almost killed a 10-year old boy at the market.
On hearing this, my step mum who never liked me, didn't bother to hear my own side of the story.
She begged the men to help drag me to a nearby psychiatric hospital.
My dad who would have listened to my own side of the story had travelled.
All my plea that nothing was wrong with me turned deaf ears.
....And that was how I ended up in the psychiatric hospital with my complete senses.
This is really quite unthinking.
The Adventure continues......

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE TWO (2) @6:00p.m

[MY LIFESTYLE IN THE PSYCHIATRIC HOtSPITAL]

Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

Post a Comment

 
Top